Sunday 3 March 2013

A Literary Evening


One of my yoga group Paola Fornari was presenting her expat writing group's anthology, Foreign Encounters  so I thought I would drag Lon along to support her (we were late and missed her bit- oops), but we did catch Rilla Norslund reading some of her poetry. I've had a quick look round her site, and didn't find many of the poems she shared this evening, but did find one I liked - its worth taking a minute to look at some more - they are deceptively simple, but capture the essence of some common experiences here very well.

http://www.rillaspoems.com/what-i-would-share/

Please don't panic - semi-sporadic blogging will resume again from now on...

2 comments:

Lon said...

Not to mention she needed me as a driver.
Happy to oblige, though also happy it wasn't a long sit.

Anonymous said...

Nice poem. love N