Wednesday 19 December 2012

Soundtrack of our evenings II

Back in September we posted an ad that seemed to be on a loop, this has since been replaced by another Indian telecom companies' ad.  This one is much cuter and catchier.  We have resisted downloading the mp3 for our own ringtones..


I'm hoping that this link works for you. Bangladesh still has a blanket ban on YouTube following the anti-Islamic film furore earlier in the year.

I'd appreciate a comment to confirm if the link works....

5 comments:

Wouter en Mian said...

The link works very well.
Now I have this great melody in my head.... Thanx.
I love the explanation of the song content. I would never have guessed.

Lon said...

Mian, I am sure one of the kids will be more than happy to give you another tune in your head.

Anonymous said...

mooi muziekje, dreunt lang door in je hoofd, dat is natuurlijk de bedoeling van de reclammemakers!
je Pa.

Anonymous said...

Nou hier kan geen Burkina hit tegen op! Hahahahahahaha!
Het ergste is nog wel...het internet doet het of niet, en als het wel werkt, dan is heeeel traag...en deze Honey Bunny Pumpkin-gigahit kwam gewoon zonder haperen binnen :)
Liefs uit Ouagaaaaaa, Daan

Anonymous said...

Kan 'm nu dus ook zo als een heuze Brabo carnavalshit nazingen :P