Tuesday 11 September 2012

Soundtrack of our evenings

We have cable tv, in that we have a cable that comes out of the wall, and there are channels.
What we haven't got is a cable tv subscription as far as I know.  I'm sure that someone will bill us eventually.

There are 100+ channels, and about 10 which are in English, so we are watching HBO, Star Movies, BBC Entertainment etc.  There are a LOT of adverts though, and sometimes for 5+ minutes.  This ad seems to be on at every break at the moment.  Lon and I wander round singing it, despite not knowing what it means other than something to do with friendship. Google translate has not been helpful either.

Airtel Ad





4 comments:

gemblina said...

Thanks, now I have it buzzing round my head too!

Haze said...

catchy - hey, she says with a wiggle of the head

The Toes said...

Just like America !!!!
HBO is ad free tho....

The Toes said...

Ads - forgot I go around singing too.....
Stanley Steamer - gets your home cleaner - lalalalalal