Monday 26 September 2011

Veggies




one of the markets I frequent - it's just behind the NL embassy

(I got my ear bent for taking the photo) - I explained that I go weekly to get my veg and that it was an impression and not zooming in on anyone, and it was to show my friends and family where I get my veg from

veg score!

I tend to go to one lady for my veg - I stray occasionally if I've spotted fresher produce - since otherwise its a bit of a hassle, with everyone trying to offer you each kind of veggie - I will never want to buy turnips or radishes even if they are a bargain!

Fruit usually comes from a variety of sources as she only has lemons, and requires eagle eyes at the side of the road

3 comments:

gemblina said...

Awesome! VEG-tastic :)
Do you go early to avoid the heat and get the best produce? x

Haze said...

Counter-intuitively no...the market doesn't really kick off until round 10:00. I usually go just before picking Lon up on a Tues or Thurs for lunch around 12 ish

The Toes said...

Veggies look good and bet they are 'organic' just like Thailand - in USA veggies are HUGE, will take some pics... Had a job today finding a normal size onion!!!!