Wednesday 17 November 2010

There's a rat in the kitchen, what am I going to do


No not just the song

Nev was sniffing and looking shifty
Lon investigates, a rat in the kitchen
Nev to dining room chasing rat
Lon stands on dining room chair
Nev bored Musti took over
run around house
Hazel herds rat and cat to terrace
run around terrace
Musti chase rat into pool
rat swim
tired Musti
almost dead but not quite rat flies across the road with help from the guard
Musti in airco, us in pool


another quiet day...

2 comments:

Miranda Kate said...

Love the Lon stands on desk chair!!! Swimming in pool after rat in there not so fun though!

My brother told me when I was in Hong Kong (in 1998 - he lived there for 5 years), that the rats were 'much smaller now' - so they didn't tend to eat small cats anymore!!!!

The Toes said...

That's a HUGE rat - think I would have screamed like a girl (ohhh I am sort of haha). And jumped on a chair .....