Wednesday 8 September 2010

more Ouaga bits and pieces

welcome to our minimalistic home...where the cats get to watch their very own tv station - Gecko TV all night long (well half and hour - but thats a long time for a cat)

our shiny new Toyota Prado which is at the embassy - it's been in the country longer than us but we are still waiting for all the paperwork - it has to go to police, it's been to customs, has to go to another sort of police, and then the tax man...


street life
just the place if I ever need a life sized madonna statue in the garden
boy am I glad we have our own beds and sofas heading this way, I couldn't make a choice otherwise
not a sign I remember learning when taking driving lessons!
I'd like to say that this followed shortly after above sign, but I'd be lying



mmm...peanuts nom nom




2 comments:

The Toes said...

Brilliant!! Loved the signs..
Car looks very swish - Lon too of course:)

Good guard cats haha
xxxxxxxx

Henk said...

House still empty, but on the streets lot of chairs and beds! Why wait for the container?
Henk