Monday 28 July 2008

Modern problems

We live in a total different world then people here, you are reminded of that constantly.

My latest dilemma that occupies my thoughts:

What to do with my midlife crisis.

As we all know, men are meant to have a midlife crisis at the age of 40. Of course this is far away as I am only 27 (and 11). Examples from my direct environment. My brother-in-law got a 'ligfiets' (laying down bicicle?), my brother is taking flying lessons.

I am not allowed a mistress, so what will it be. A motor is too dangerous. Hairpiece is too itchy. I will not bungyjump.

So, as far as I can tell this leaves a sportcar. I am not sure if that is such a good idea though in Rwanda. It has to be said that driving can be a top sport here sometimes.

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

1 comment:

Haze said...

Tasteful tattoos might be an option

or you could get a jewellery buying habit??

You've still got some time to think creatively